There is a $300 Session Fee, and it includes:
- An in-person or online consultation with both Mike and Kathleen to go over what to expect, share ideas, and get a feel for who you are and what you'd like to get out of your session.
- Access to our Lingerie guide to help you find our recommendations on what fits your body type and your personality while flattering your natural figure.
- Access to our Boudoir Experience guide to make sure you are prepared for all aspects of what to expect for your boudoir experience.
- Hair and make-up by a local professional hair and make-up artist in our studio to get you looking your best.Up to two hours of photography.
- Up to four wardrobe changes.Multiple sets in our studio to help give a huge variety of, not only poses and outfits, but locations and moods too!
- Detailed guidance on your wardrobe, as well as coaching for every single pose and expression we capture.
- Complimentary beverages before the session begins; we will have individually bottled champagne, wine, and sparkling water.
- Have a request? Let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you!Complete editing and retouching of the images captured.
- An in-person reveal of your final photos within two weeks after the session.
Please note that the session fee does not include any images. At your reveal appointment you will be able to purchase your digital images, prints, canvases, and most popular- albums.